Friday, March 2, 2007

Let it fall, I'll build another one with God.

Talk about things falling apart and me trying to return them to their rightful places, I have been trying to pass that test since donkey years ago. No, this time I'm taking action, and I can totally feel that it is the best decision I can really make. Awesome decision, in fact, albeit one which involves letting everything fall apart. Maybe I'll pick up one of the pieces and defenestrate it.

I shall start building everything up again from scratch, brick by brick, layer by layer, and I shall build my life up on stronger foundations this time. It might not be able to withstand the forces of nature, even if its a lot stronger, but at least next time I will know what things I should not build my life upon. God is teaching me a lesson, and I will do my best.

I trust people, and I don't ever want to lose this trust. It might bring about pain and suffering, I might end up getting hurt so deeply inside, but I will not lose my trust in people. Stupid? Let me be. Disappointments will come, but love will pay off in the end, and I truly mean the freaking end when I die.

Loving unconditionally is the true goal of the Christian, and I will embark on this journey. Alone? Let it be. I will continue to love, I will continue on this road that I am on, and if anyone were to hurt me, I'll forge on for I know that God is there with me. If God's will is such, I will. Away from sins, away from that selfish love that used to be. Overambitious? Let me be.

Melancholy has done its part. Now it is time for me to take control over things, time for me to remove these things from my life and time to reorganize myself. Running for council will be my first big step in this new life I'm starting. The previous chapter had come to an immature end, but I shall let it be. No point crying over spilled milk, I'll go get the cow to give me another cup. I shall begin an entirely new chapter now, and I will make it a much more colourful chapter.

I shall work hard towards that goal of mine and I shall not relent. Empty promises shall not disappoint me, and neither loving friends nor foes can hurt me. I wrote this poem, hope it will be of help to you guys reading this.

Oh wonder,
This thing called love.
It binds your arms,
It pins you down.
It seizes your heart,
It steals your mind.
It throws you down,
Down into the pit of gloom.

Oh wonder,
This thing called love.
It clears your burdens,
It frees your soul.
It lightens your heart,
It gives you hope.
It lifts you up,
Up into the wondrous havens.

Oh wonder,
This thing called love.
Two extremes it holds,
Bane and boon of Man.

Impossible it may seem in times of need,
That love can help with all your cares.
Difficult, you may find it to believe,
In the love that resolves all your woes.

Believe, my friend, for you will see,
The wonders that love will reveal to thee.
Strong, you'll be, and you will find,
The power within that'll take you far.

So love, my friend, without restraint,
And you'll have victory in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment