Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I really do not know what to type, considering the fact that I have just had two matches today and that my brain feels like its been fried a hundred times over. The first two days of SRC has passed and I guess there's nothing much to write about it. Its held in the Kallang field beside the National Stadium, instead of the usual Padang (>.< I'm not really a fan of kallang field and a TOTAL fan of padang)

I guess I did not do as well as I was capable of in the match against RJ, sadly, but now I have a rough gauge of what to expect. Defense-wise, I have almost everything under control so far, and we will be able to control their offense, given that stupid errors aren't made. Against OFS, let's just say I kinda screwed up.

It is the offense that I'm worried about, and my batting totally sucked today. Seems like there's this mental barrier when we go up to bat. I have to learn how to cross it. We, have to learn how to cross it.

3 full-day trainings await me. My mattress beckons with such alluring beauty, oh. Sleep awaits. I have to wake up at 6 for 3 days >.<

What difference is this from normal school, I ask you.

No comments:

Post a Comment