Friday, March 30, 2007

Focus.

What the hell did I do? Surely before jumping to any conclusions, one must verify the facts before placing any offences on others' heads?

It was important, but now it isn't. Not at all. I enjoy my life at present, to be able to remain in solitude and to enjoy it. I am constantly in a conscious state of mind and I am able to keep my focus on more useful endeavours than to spend my energy on meaningless acts.

It feels good to be able to live a focused life, and I now understand the reason behind certain withdrawals by people. Distraction would only hinder me, and it is not as if I needed any more hindrance. I am of lower intellect, and I need to retain my focus for these two years. Its like starting a 100m race from the 110m line, and I am in a highly disadvantaged position. At the end of the day, I am going to be the one who has put in all he can and achieve what he deserved. I might not be able to win the race at the end of the two years, but I would certainly be successful nonetheless.

If I'll have to fight alone, so be it. I will never truly be alone anyway, for He is with me.

The crunch has yet to come. Matches are beginning next week, and I will fight with the team. My heart, my nerve and my sinew I place on the line. Disappointment is not an option.

Winning is.

Embarking on Project English. I predict that in 292 days I would have gone through the Longman Dictionary once. Focus is of essence.

And whoever said I was miserable?

No comments:

Post a Comment