Wednesday, March 28, 2007

bulldozing

You do not have the right to judge me.

Firstly, I'd like to point out the fact that I am an equal. Not some guy who is just plain inferior and certainly not some useless guy. I am a freaking human, just like you are, complete with FEELINGS and a BRAIN. Contrary to what you might believe.

Shoot me with words all you like, because none of that is going to work. My bubble is more than up to the challenge, and you thought you managed to slap me on the face with those words. Far from it. I am happy this way and none of all this nonsense has the tiniest chance of even scratching me.

The Lord provides, and He has kindly given me the strength to overcome this hurdle. Many more to clear, but thats just how life goes. You fight or you get bulldozed.

Jo = BULLDOZER.

No comments:

Post a Comment