Friday, March 16, 2007

Compund adjectives and two movies with dad.

Woah, holidays has been quite awesome for me these two days (not really including training, where I took a few knocks here and the and everywhere and sprained my abysmally idiotic ankle, leading to me having to sit out of training), considering the fact that I watched two awesome movies within the span of a miserly two days (and also considering the fact that the previous movie I watched was "Blood Diamond" at the beginning of the year, and that the movie before that was "Superman Returns" at around June 2006).

I did learn quite a bit from the movie "The History Boys", and not so much from the movie "300" (which was probably aimed at getting hot-blooded passionate young men to go to fight for their country), but all in all it was awesome all the same.

Watching "The History Boys" made me totally regret not offering H2 History as a subject for A-levels. It portrays history in such a manner that it was no longer a subject, but something alive and kicking within the boys who studied it. Hmm, maybe not taking history would not be so bad, since the chances of finding classmates as unique, open and sophisticated as such in dear Singapore would certainly be like asking for gold in the middle of the Sahara Desert. Not trying to offend anyone, but that is just the way things are. From today on I shall make use of compound adjectives and subjunctives to counter everyday happenings. This is so unboring.

"300", meanwhile, was a movie filled with 300 mighty 8-packed men cutting down entire armies of Persian losers. Period.

Oh, yeah I went out yesterday with 3 of my primary school classmates. I never really realized how much I missed them until yesterday! I wonder why the past is slowly integrating itself into the present for me. Primary school classmates, secondary school classmates, team CH softball, I do miss them loads. I wonder when would be the next time I see these people?

The juniors had a great game against OPS today in which they knocked down a pillar and bulldozed the building standing so tall right before them. Simple, sweet.

I wonder what will happen for the rest of my SRC matches, I happen to have four more in the coming two days and I'm dying to kick some ass. Ahhhhh why can't time go faster now.

17th March 2007
HCI v TPJC
HCI v ACS(I)

18th March 2007
HCI v NJC
HCI v VJC (omgomgomg :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment