Thursday, March 8, 2007

Today..

I'm in an almost perpetual state of hiatus from my blog, considering the fact that I post about once a week (for my case, its either I post a quality post or nothing at all) and I rarely do post proper quality posts. Sigh, standard's going down the drain, as can be seen from my pathetic (but 110% true) 24/50 for my first GP essay. I don't know what to do with my English writings, because apparently I have no aptitude at writing expository and argumentative essays. None at all.

I totally miss narrative essays.

I miss the freedom of thought brought along by the "one-word topic" in O levels, and the unrestricted style of writing so unique to the question type.

So much for a high standard of English. I can't even be flexible with my language.

Anyway, as you guys may know today's the last day of school for Term 1. One word to describe term 1? Flash. Its the March holidays already and it feels like yesterday that I was playing ball in Chiang Mai. I wonder if that's good or bad? Realization has dawned upon me, (I'm pretty sure it dawned upon lots of people) and wow, 1/8 of my JC life gone and I haven't really done much. Awesome.

Today has really been a fruitful day for me, and I learnt so much. Totally cool la, and now I have gained a 'brother'! Haha and I officially got my friend back! You never know what the tide might bring in with the coming of each day :D

Sunday's RJ match. I don't know what to expect, really. All I know, though, is that I'll do my best for the team. No compromise.

HWACHONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment