Friday, February 23, 2007

Equation Talk.

I have been bombarded with so much mind-boggling examples and theories of science and math that I think I should try to apply some of them to my life. NOT. All these blabber about finding out the workings of nature and the so-called "finer points" of the world around us, they seriously are NOT of interest to me at all.

Why in the world do I need to learn about how fast a particle hits the ground? Just let the abcdxyz particle hit the ground and everything will eventually settle into equilibrium! Calculate, calculate. What use are Newton's laws when a man needs to find a job so that he can feed his family? What use is finding out the number of atoms in a cup of drink? Just let me drink the abcdxyz drink and everything will disappear into my bottomless pit!

s=ut+1/2at^2, v^2=u^2+2as,v=u+at, whatever. Methinks these equations don't matter the least bit. No, not at all. Let me tell you about equations which DO matter.

H+SP=VHH

Human + Squarepants = Very Happy Human

H+G=U

Human + God = Ultraman!

H+F=JH

Human + Friends = Joyful Human

You get me. These things DO matter, and these are what people should be learning in school instead of useless physics equations and chemistry theories. The definition of success in life is certainly not anything related to scientific theories and laws. For all you know, I could be an uneducated person, but I still can be successful in life. Which leaves me wondering why academic education is still taking place. Morals should play a considerably larger part in education instead of mathematics.

Now for the last equation of the day!

J+G+R=PJ

Jo + God + Rockers = Pure Joy/ kazillion smiley units

No comments:

Post a Comment