Thursday, February 22, 2007

AWAKE!

A state of perpetual suffering seems to be the equilibrium in my life now. I am physically able when I am spiritually and mentally hurt and vice versa.

Therefore I conclude that my mental and spiritual state are inversely proportional to my physical ability.

That's not the point. By the way, I have been doing a lot of thinking recently about life. Images of my "future" keeps popping up in my head. Blind teacher (yes I'm losing eyesight), man lying on his deathbed, things as such. I wouldn't know if these would come true, but these images in my head seems real enough. As I always say, "Some people find it better to be prepared." I shall prepare myself for the worst at the beginning of each day, and at night I'd find out just how lucky I am to be alive.

Case closed, problem solved. Thank you so much to God and the mighty rocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment