Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tired.









I guess that sums up how I have been feeling this week. No, seriously. Physical exhaustion plays the least part in what I am going through now. I feel wasted and exhausted spiritually and psychologically.

I have been dedicating my life to the wrong cause, wasting my nerve and sinew away on entirely ephemeral existences.

Haven't had the mood, nor the time, to update. Things just haven't been going my way, and I have been making things much worse for myself. Where have all the dedication and faith gone? I cannot forgive myself for letting these things go, and I will not forgive myself until the day I recover them.

Recovery is a painful process, but I thank you guys for making it feel less painful for me.

I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment