Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sunrise

Oh no my brother is waiting for the computer again. Sigh, what a nuisance. He had the computer to him literally the whole day, and I had it for an hour. Some group project discussion huh. More like and extra night of CM and soccernet for him. Now, now. THAT, is a serious waste of time.

Enough lamenting or he'd take the computer away before you type in your next sentence, Jo you bozo.

Biff. Bash. Poof. Pow. Struggle. Wiggle.

Ouchiearghwhatintheworldimgoingbananas.

*KICKS*

YES. He's off for a bit I think I knocked him out. Mwahahah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that is an excerpt from a scene of my life that is often in repetition. It has been repeated so often that it has almost turned into a daily routine. Well, he makes use of every reason he can find to get the computer off me, and I give way to him most of the time. Partly because I don't want any problems from him, and also because I couldn't be bothered to quarrel with him.

I make him sound so evil!

Alright I shall redeem a bit of his face for him. He's uhh... About three quarters as evil as is stated in this post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright alright, quit lamenting. On to better things!

Yesterday night was the farewell party for the Sec 4s. Truth to be told, it was somehow an "emotionally-charged" event. What can I say?

He cried.

I nearly did.

I don't know if the others felt the same way.

Well, 8 survivors. I personally have no idea how I managed to survive the 4 years. All I know is that I survived because I never thought of leaving the CCA. Honestly, the thought never crossed my mind. I just did what I was told in the CCA, and hey. 4 years have passed.

Looking back, the experience was indeed something emotional. Not something that mere words can express to its fullest meaning. You just have to go through it yourself before you know how it feels.

Before the party was something I never did before. Water rugby. Woohoo. It was AWESOME! To think that I hated swimming.

Anyway, after the "party" we went for arcade, the darned bowling alley was under renovation or something. It was fun though. We played Virtua Tennis, Bishi Bashi Special, blabla. Even YH admitted that Bishi Bashi was fun. HAH! Well I think we spent nearly all our money on it. No doubt it was ultra super duper fun though.

We walked back and me, YH, kiki and chew did some cool crap chinese opera thingy. DONG CHIANG!

Back in the chalet, the Xbox was brought out and they started playing. Chew and gang were playing cards till early morn though. I don't know what happened but I was so bored I sat outside and star-gazed for hours. One of the few times in my life I saw so many stars.

After the few hours we ended up playing Star Wars on the Xbox.

Stars. Check.
Ice cream. Check.
Cone. Check.
Pasta. Check.
Drinks. Check.
Xbox. Check.
DVD Player. Check.

And that kept me up all the way. Blah, YH and his drunken jedi. I got owned. Just once.

After Star Wars we watched Major League. Well, "we" included me and Ben Say. The rest of the "noobs", like YH, fell asleep. Now, look who's talking huh? Sniggers.

After the hilarious Major League, Edmund suddenly woke up. We were about to go look at the sunrise, so he came along too.

When we came to the beach entrance, it was LOCKED! All we could do was stare helplessly at the sign which stated "To The Beach". Then Edmund and Ben left. I stayed on to wait for the sunrise. Just one glimpse of the sunrise would be enough. One glimpse.

After they left the guy with the keys came. My goodness, how glad I was. I went on the beach and kept waiting and waiting...

Until Ben called to tell that Swei's father was there already. I had to go.

I didn't get to see the sunrise, but I made a promise to myself.

"I'm gonna catch you in your majestic beauty one day, dude."

No comments:

Post a Comment