Sunday, June 4, 2006

grrarrrrhh

Alright. Since I'm so freaking emo right now. Might as well blog.

Honestly, I do not know why I am feeling this way. Today was somehow a better Sunday than previous ones, but I wonder what's happening. Why do I always get so emo on Sundays? Somebody kick my ass and tell me why.

Sad to say, I am clueless about what to do with my life. Fine, I study. FINE. So what do I do after I study? When I need a rest? When I need someone to talk to? When I need a hand to hold?

Do I just give myself a good, hard slap and continue studying? Or do I just collapse on my bed and go to sleep?

Truth to be told, I hate the way my life is going right now. Yes, I got in the Combined Schools team. So what? I got okay results. So what?

Yes, I do have friends. Friends as they are, only a small minority are able to show the least bit of care and concern for me, and I thank them for it. Maybe it's just me. Maybe its because I'm just dying for that hand to hold. Jo you bozo.

It is tough being me, I must say, having only a few friends who do give a damn. I walk around all day by myself because no one wants to accompany me. I end up talking to myself. I end up staring at the ceiling. I END UP LIKE A F*CKING PATHETIC ASSHOLE.

FINE. THIS IS THE WAY I'M MEANT TO BE, RIGHT? WHO IN THE WORLD GIVES A F*CKING DAMN ANYWAY.

OH SO YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN. COME ON ALONG, KICK ME ON THE ASS AND GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH. KICK THIS LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP WHERE IT HURTS AND GET GOING.

I feel like rubbish.

Pardon the profanities, I got carried away.

Why can't I just be like any other guy I see on the streets. At least I'll have a hand to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment