Saturday, June 10, 2006

Crazy me.

Long time no blog! Bet you guys miss my posts(if there are any readers). Chuckles.

So... What have I been up to these days, you may ask.

The answer is pretty obvious, for those who know me. In case you don't, well, I shall elaborate. Bear with me.

Ever since yesterday, I have set high expectations of myself this holidays. How high? Here's a list.

1.Finish your work

A really tough one to settle. That is precisely why it's the first thing on my list. Hmm. Maybe I won't. We'll see.

2.Don't screw up Combined Schools

Now now. This one is nearly half as tough as finishing my work. Honest. Even though I haven't exactly been training, I think I still can play decently. Maybe? Been throwing with random people and swinging rolled-up newspapers everyday. Maybe I won't be that much behind.

3.Finish your pac-man project

Woohoo! This one is ultra ownage. Laughs. The idea came from something I saw in youtube. Here's the video.



Alright dudes, here's the plan. I am 1% done with my pac-man project. I need cardboard and lots of tape. Yellow and red colour paper too. Anyone can provide me with those? It's arts and crafts for me, baby. Appreciate any help. You could come over to my house and help out if you'd like, but inform me first! Don't just appear at my doorstep. Crystal clear?

Upon completion of the project, I personally will be pac-man and I will wear it to school one fine day. Maybe after the O's. I'll need a cameraman and a ghost. I'll run into Junction 8 wearing it if I go crazy enough. Maybe the ghost won't follow me then because I think I'm the only one crazy enough. Laughs. Application begins now contact me lol.

I am crazy.

4.Complete Time Crisis 3

I have tried a few times to do it, but sadly the furthest I've got to was stage three and a half. Just that little bit more. I will do it!!

Hmm. That's all I have on the list for now. I'll update when I think of more things! Yeah.


Wish you guys the best holidays ever! I bet you wish my wish would come true. Whatever.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment