Sunday, June 11, 2006

sunday.

Hey it's another post!

Well, today was decidedly fun. Curious as to why it is so?

Morning, went to church. I realised that it was no point troubling myself by thinking so much. It didn't matter anyway because they don't give a damn, so fine. I'm all smiles. I made do with what I got and hey, it isn't that bad after all. It was fun drinking tea. It was fun joking around during lesson. It was fun getting the medicated oil from Sarah Jauw's mum. Laughs. It was fun chatting with almost everyone that came to the table, and it was fun (somehow) doing the comprehension papers with Samuel. He certainly is smart. I now have two more comprehensions and ten more summaries.

That's for English. Never mind.

Stayed in church for quite a long time, doing the comprehension. Not bad. Left at around 1330. Don't even remember taking the bus, only remember taking the MRT. So like, after half an hour I reached Bishan station.

Guess who I saw right after I got out the barrier.

Marcus and Medwin Tan! They were going for lunch, so I sort of tagged along. Ate at KFC, walked a bit around Junction 8 and then went to play arcade.

Darn it was one heck of an arcade session. Ten times more fun than playing yourself, I must say. We played Daytona, Bishi Bashi Hyper, Time Crisis 3 and back to Daytona. You won't believe what we did next.




Time Crisis 3. Darn ninjas.





THE DANCE MACHINE.




The perfect fat burning tool.





It was one heck of an exercise routine. All the TAF clubs in Singapore should buy a dance machine. I was panting and sweating profusely after a few rounds of play, despite the air-conditioning. My goodness. No wonder the pros of the dance games are all so skinny.

Well we played and played and played. It was fun. Even though I got owned at Bishi Bashi by some little kid. Chuckles. No matter what I'm still the pro at Time Crisis. Don't believe? Ask Medwin. Maybe Marcus. He was begging me to die faster lol.

That felt like just a few moments ago. Well, life's much better when you accept that some people just can't be bothered to give a damn, and that some others really do give more than a damn. (=

Alright people that's the post. I predict that England won't get to the semi-finals. No offence, but the way they played against Paraguay, leaves me wondering whether they can even reach the second round.

Don't worry, be happy. Get used to what life throws at you. Many many years to go!

Have fun.

Anyone wanna help with my pacman project? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment