Tuesday, May 23, 2006

bodyguard

sighhhhhhhhhhh.....

things just haven't been going too well for me.

my studies, don't talk about it. far from remarkable, although not anything too bad. mediocre. shucks i hate that word.

socially, i'm getting whacked upside down. heh. i am useless when it comes to the social aspect. if social skills were O level subjects, i would score an F9. no doubt about it.

even when playing, i'm screwing up. i keep losing in mvp. blah.

all in all, my freakin' life is screwed up.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

i'm getting ignored. i think too much. my mind wanders.

*poof*

guess the outcome.


look ma! i am one depressed old tramp.





i really cannot stand this anymore. shucks, i would be better off sleeping on the roadside. at least i'll have stray cats and dogs as my friends. sigh.

i know some people do care, some people give a damn. only that i am just too narrow minded to be able to see. for that, i apologize.

rant, rant, rant. that's all i can do.

i wish i could be like



<------ him.





if you dont know him, he acts in the lovely show called "bodyguard". channel u 6pm. lol.




nice show.




personally im not a fan of korean drama or whatever. but this show really caught my attention. heheh.

to what extent? you may ask.

here's my answer.





















good enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment