Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Life

I really do not have an inkling of what I can say to describe my life right now.

So I shall not even attempt to describe it, for you, the reader, would not even raise an eyebrow over it.

Now, what's interesting enough to be worthy of a blog entry?

Hmm hmm.

Alright, let's just talk about life. I'll begin with a question.

"How's life?"

Having people from many walks of life reading this blog (I hope), your answers would certainly vary.

Some would say everything's great. Some would say it's not fair (for I agree that it never is). Some would say it's boring, etc etc.

Now, how do you define a good life?

Is it good when all you can say about your life is only confined to the extent of the words "everything's great? Is it good if you're suffering all the time?

In fact, my opinion is that none of these matters.

Life is about what you do in it.
Life is about helping that elderly man cross the road.
Life is about picking up that piece of litter.
Life is about offering that seat.
Life is about acceptance.
Life is about telling the truth.
Life is about respect.

Life, is about living the right way.

So tell me, what have you done today that is worthy of a good life?
It's never too late to start doing justice to yourself.

"Who, after all, is responsible for his/her own life?"

Rhetorical. You yourself, of course.

You cant lose what you never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment