Saturday, May 27, 2006

help.....

Took me long enough to get back in here and update my blog. Yeah.

I have this ominous feeling that my supposed "June holidays" are going down into ruins. Hey, it's only the second day of the holidays. So far everything I have planned for the holidays have already failed, with lessons marring my whole holiday schedule. Well, not only mine, which explains the other reason why all my plans are failing.

So, yeah. I end up walking around alone in the neighbourhood, shopping malls and bladiblabla. I even watched X-men all by myself. Those of you who don't know whether to watch DVC or X-men, let me tell you. X-men is ten times better than DVC. Period. Well, mostly due to the fact that DVC is made out mostly of pure bullshit. If you believe that bullshit, something's wrong with you. I suggest you go-figure. Heh.

Well, officially, I have a one month holiday. Unofficially, I have maybe around two weeks, which is barely enough time for me to study for prelim 2. So tell me, where's the time for me to take a break? I'm not really against the lessons in the holidays, knowing that most of these lessons would be beneficiary to my prelim 2 results, but I certainly wish I had more time to chill out.

Come to think about it, what's the use of me having more time? I don't have friends who'll be chatting with me, I won't have people who would want to or have time to go out with me. Sigh. I guess few people would be able to know how I feel. I'm trying to think of a way to get myself out of this "early-life crisis". Surely it's a crisis, for the extent of the damage is so substantial that it has changed me into an entirely different person.

All the time I wonder why I'm in this. What actually caused this? I'm in a total loss.

-mumbles to myself-

I'm gonna end up putting my hand through the wall, if not the other way round, if this doesn't stop soon. I promised myself I'd get out of depression mode, and just hours ago I thought I got rid of it. It's back again. It seems to like Sundays as its appearance date. Most of my Sundays are literally lost to musing over the pathetic state I'm in. Why Sunday? It's supposed to be the best day of the week! Sigh.............

Now, now.

I'm burying myself in the holiday assignments, it certainly is not the way I want to spend my holidays, but what can I do? At the very least, it's keeping me busy. Shoot. At this rate I am so going to burn out before the 'O' levels.

If you want to help out, please. Drop me a call or a message, or anything. Doesn't matter if you want to go out for a coffee, or go for a walk in the park. Just call me, even to have a chat.

I really need it.

Please be a kind soul and help this poor stressed up guy?

My sincerest gratitude.

And oh! Good luck for those taking chinese tomorrow. Hmm. I wonder why you're still online reading this. Shoo! Go study. Godspeed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty scary. I had double vision today. What in the world is going on?

I was terrified today, honestly. Two freakin fingers I saw. Dammit. I even saw two buses when there was only one.

I'm freaking out bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment