Wednesday, June 18, 2008

woohoo holiday lalala

I haven't figured out much, but I think I'm losing focus somehow. I'll have to buck up!

Anyway, the past several days have been spent studying and online. Mostly Mathematics, because that is the only subject which I think I really have a chance to improve in. I'm having long hours of math tuition and revision, the results better show...

I officially haven't touched Physics and Economics. Woohoo the future is looking SO bright.

Sincerity is my best policy. I'll be that ever-obliging dude. Won't matter if you take advantage of me. If you want to do so, do it, because you'll feel guilty for it if you've got a heart. If you feel guilty, well, at least you've got more than a glimmer of hope. The first will be the last.

To become the greatest you have to be the slave of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment