Thursday, June 5, 2008

Right.

So today I tried learning vectors, which Damian quoted as "very easy" for him. D: If only I was tested on stuff that I have a bit of aptitude on, like softball, maybe I could be doing pretty well for my exams. For now, though, I'm just hitting all the batters who stand in my way. HA.

Anyway, went to watch Prince Caspian today and it was pretty okay. Battle scenes could have been better but I guess since the intended audience = children, they're already showing too much violence. Big deal though, as if the kids won't see violence anywhere else. The plot had many flaws in it, just too many inherent flaws, but the producers did a pretty good job by actually pulling it off.

$6+$2.70+$1.50+$1.10+$2= $13.30

OMG.

Anyway, while I'm away for the mission/evangelical trip from 7th to 13th, my blog will still RUN. I'll have a scheduled update EVERY SINGLE DAY (I hope) haha so KEEP CHECKING!

Ciaos people!

No comments:

Post a Comment