Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 2

KPC people, you guys leaving for Malacca today right? Hey, enjoy the camp! People like, cough, me. Want to go also no chance. Haha. Anyway, it's my second day away from Singapore and I bet all hopes of my nuffnang cost per unique visitor feature is down the drain. Getting constantly more than 20 readers a day is difficult like mad! I could use a poisson distribution to approximate the probability of getting at least 20 people a day 1-P(X<20) but oh what the heck.

You must be wondering why I'm so off track with this post. Ohwell it's 3am now typing this message a few days ago from when you're reading this. Sleepy and definitely hungry. Bad combo. A hungry man is an angry man. So he blogs. Woohoo.

I'm dead sleepy now, but somehow something keeps me up. Maybe because of the songs I'm listening to HA Switchfoot o.O Anyway thanks Lameia for the song dedication on 98.7 the other day! HAHA YOU DIDN'T SOUND LAUGHABLE LAH.

Anyway, with a sprained ankle I don't think I'll be able to exercise much, even when I get back from the mission trip D: which means that I'll be growing fat and all within the next week or so. Hurrah!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL! HOPE MY TRIP IS GOING WELL LOL TOMORROW WE'RE TAKING PLANE TO PEKANBARU!! YES I CAN MEET MY COUSINS THERE.

Oh, and I wrote a story! Well, part of it anyway. This was part of a "thriller" I was writing, and I was hoping I'd make it a book, but I haven't been able to keep writing due to time commitments. Hope you guys like it I'll publish it in bits from tomorrow on!

No comments:

Post a Comment