Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 6

Okay hey no story for this post, that's as far as I got with that storyline. I know I can develop it further, but well, I haven't. Haha. Ideally it would have been a full adventure, you-kick-my-ass-I-kick-yours kind, and in the end the dude saves the damsel in distress and stuff, BUT WITH A TWIST AT THE END. I have it in my head but gee, when will I ever get to use it?

Scheduled posts are awesome gee I can act as if I'm in Singapore when I'm not.

Anyway, just for all you soccer fans, EURO 2008 is free-to-air in Indonesia. HA! I swear Indonesian tv rocks. So much more originality and creativity in it too.

Okay so it's near the end of my trip now, and I guess it has to be a really enriching experience, one week out in the name of God. I do hope I'm a changed person by the time this post is published! Then I'll come back and be the salt and the light that God wants me to be (:

One thing for sure though, I MISS SINGAPORE D: okay lah I don't miss Singapore that much. I miss the people. Ha. Anyway I'm coming back tomorrow so I'll be updating tomorrow YAY no more scheduled posting!

TAKE CARE PEOPLE MUG HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment