Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HC v RJ

So we won. ACS(I) for the final.

I don't know what happened. Warm up was fine, everything was fine. When I stepped up the plate to pitch though, my legs just seized up. Cramp. Crap. Couldn't pitch properly. Tried my best. Cut my stride. Hurts like mad. The first two innings were okay, but the next two that came were terrible. I couldn't remember much of anything that happened, really, except that I my ball got hit quite a lot but I didn't even care anyway. Oh, and pain pain pain. I had to press on. Nothing was going to stop me from finishing that stoopid game. Gee I don't even know the score.

I don't know what it looked like from the spectator's side. Maybe the HC pitcher was half-dead and crazily still pitching. Maybe in his weakened state he couldn't keep his focus enough so he hit a lot a lot of Raffles batters. Maybe he should just stop being so stupid and let someone else pitch. Its only a school game, why fight so hard?

I don't know, I don't care, and all I want to do is to thank God for bringing me through it all. Oh. I want to thank God for the mayday holiday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment