Thursday, April 10, 2008

uadpte

Finally another chance for me to update! Okay, so Nationals have started with NJC first on the list. Frankly, though, it was a pretty weird start for me. I would like to blame it on the weather for me not being able to focus, but maybe it's just me. It probably is just me, because everyone else looked fine after the match other than Junyu who got hit by the ball. So I contributed much to NJ scoring 3 runs against us, which was a mega screw up. Everything pretty much went uphill after that though. Only that I had headache through the whole match and the heat was making things (my batting) worse. Great job by the team though. 5 more matches to go, ACS next week at HCI!!

Anyway I officially "passed" my block test 1 since I passed 3 subjects out of a possible 5. Pretty terrible though, CDUDU. I'm going to keep working at it! Oh and yeah, I just picked up my guitar after so long and started playing again. Nice. Maybe I'll start recording some songs for fun...

Last but not least! Buddy what you said the other day has been mega ultra super inspirational for me! Hehe. Please keep praying for me okay, we'll both keep helping each other to grow! (: Ending Beatitudes soon, frankly I think we both kinda got tired with Beatitudes because I guess its either pretty much self-explanatory or too deep for us, because when trying to send the message every night I spend more and more time and writing less and less words. Keep going though!!!

That's it for now people. CYAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment