Thursday, April 17, 2008

Close

It was far too close a call, damn it.

By our standards that game should have been a clear win, and what happened in the end was a struggle to overcome the runs we gave to the opponent by ERRORS that could have well been avoided. I definitely could have done a better job. It was a win though, and that just proves one thing: HC is hard to beat. Even if we're going to lose to another team, we won't give up without making you struggle. You can bet on that.

Now I don't even have the mood to study anymore. Can't they just squeeze the last three matches into Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and the final next week? I can't focus my mind on so many things, and by focusing on softball I'd be giving up a month of learning.

Hope there's a good way out of this..

No comments:

Post a Comment