Thursday, April 3, 2008

After Blocks

Okay so it took a while for me to settle down a bit after blocks.. Time seems to be passing at oxymoron-ish pace, so slow yet so fast.. The start of the nationals are actually only 6 days away! Everyone's pretty hyped up about it, and its all thanks to Coach Marcus for his amazing guidance. I couldn't ask for a better coach. He turned the team around within THREE months, what other coaches couldn't do in five years. We're as close to the trophy as ever.

Been trying hard to do my work nowadays, but things just keep getting more difficult! Look at SPA skill A. Gosh. Its terrible! PLUS, my grades are pretty "awesome". At least I passed two out of four subjects so far.. May God give me strength!!

Oh speaking of which.. I just embarked on a huge project with em buddy! Its a Bible project, and we're reading and reflecting on a chapter of the Bible a day. Things have been going well so far. Keep the project in prayer!!

Yup, getting back to my friends now after a pretty extended period of "hiatus". Writing those cards and letters again.. Feels good, but there's always that voice in my head that's trying to tell me to do my work instead. Terrible. Haha. I prioritise on what lasts to eternity though..

I notice that in Softball I am a totally different person. Bad. I must find a way to stop all the negativities from propagating into habits.. This is not the way of life that I want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment