Tuesday, August 28, 2007

20+ days

Yeah. That's about all the time we have before the final battle (for the academic year of 2007, that is) and do our utmost best to save our own posteriors from the oh-so-hard kicks aimed at them.

Strictly speaking, we have about 5 days per subject? Something like that. Many a desperate student have started to cram their seemingly non-porous skulls with overdue information, while others resign themselves to the workings of Fate himself.

I, personally, find myself caught up in between these two extremes.

Some days I feel like I should devour my notes, while on other days I just feel like sitting down and not doing anything at all.

Some common mantras among students at this time of the year would be:

"Die lah."
"I'm screwed."
"Omgomgomg 20 plus days left only leh!"
"Retain liao lah."
"Walau careless mistake again, dumb lah."

Alright, I admit that the last one is a personal mantra I have taken to chanting during desperate math revision sessions. I personally find it really worrying, the fact that sometimes I seem not to be able to tell a positive sign from a negative sign at all.

With all that's been said (and not done), I have one message, and pardon the pun.

Go figure. (math is a very important subject)

No comments:

Post a Comment