Sunday, August 12, 2007

YOYOYO!

There always comes a time when you find that you need some reassurance and encouragement from the people around you. There comes a time when you need to know that others are around to help you out of that ordeal. Many people are not so lucky to get these ostensibly simple things.

There always comes a time when you are down, and you need someone to help you get back up on your feet. There comes a time when friendship seems futile and life seems meaningless. No one can rid themselves of these things easily.

I am a really lucky person.

The change did not propagate itself in an instant, nor did it create an explosive reaction within me. It was progressive, rooting itself slowly in me while I got about my daily routines, and suddenly I saw. No explanation for it, there probably is but its beyond my grasp, but I just started seeing the light. I started seeing everything beautiful around me. Family, friends, the well-lit pathway that my life is supposed to go through.

I love these people in my life. Its simple, and risking myself sounding like a zen master, and yet it is profound beyond description. They are of utmost importance to me because they love me for who I am, and that is a priceless gift beyond the all the riches of the world. Infected by a plethora of positive thoughts now. I know this feeling is all ephemeral, but I will do my best to retain it within me for as long as I can. Even if it disappears, though, I know that it will come again.

Just like how it never rains for too long, and just how the Sun has to give way to the moon. Its all good.

Life may bring its own set of troubles and sorrows with it, and you have to fight. Fight with the knowledge of eventual victory, and fight with the knowledge that these troubles would not last long. Good times will come sooner or later, you just have to be patient.

Love is patient, Love is kind. Live your life looking forward to happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment