Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SAVE THE EARTH!!!

http://www.avaaz.org/blog/en/w/ben/2007/08/bushs_awful_climate_plan.php

Oh. My. Gosh.

If I can get proof that everything written inside is true, I am so going to skip my lunches everyday to donate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say that the ability to write is one of the nicest gifts God has given me (other than some of Mum's home-cooked coolness of course). I can pour out anything that's going on in my mind without any restrictions. Unlike blogging, it allows me to really express certain feelings I cannot share with the world, and it really is a huge blessing. Of course I can always pray about it, but somehow it just feels really different when I'm putting it down black on white.

I just reread some of my previous diary entries from months and years ago, and blimey, it felt like retracing the path I walked and walking through it one more time. I "watched" myself grow up again, since the first time I wrote into the diary. I was really childish then :) I guess I'll look back a few years later and find myself a really stupid guy now. Whatever! It feels great!

Post again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment