Sunday, May 25, 2008

Whoa

I'm out of the fire and into the cool realms of the refrigerator. Oops, pardon me for the pretty far-fetched metaphor. I'm just hungry. Anyway, things have settled down, although I do not know whether I'm dealing with it the right way. Things definitely seem brighter now though because I think I've managed to let go. Now I actually feel motivated to spend my holidays eating books, and I'm glad I am able to feel this way, because it means that I still have hopes of redeeming myself. Yay.

From today on, I am going to stick to my daily targets (TODAY'S TARGET: FINISH ALL THE EXTRA QUESTIONS OF BINOMIAL & POISSON). If anyone EVER happens to want to meet me, I'm afraid I would have to comply only when it is absolutely necessary. This paragraph is highly redundant because, well, who wants to meet me anyway? Hahah.

What Justin said yesterday was really inspiring for me, because it really has been a while since I've taken a walk with God. All along I have wanted to meet my friends, I've wanted so badly to just spend a bit of time with them, but I don't think I've ever thought of spending an afternoon with God. I'll have to set my priorities right. Oh, and one more thing. I don't know if my parents will allow me to help out for "The Promise", either as a vocalist or I don't know what :D I'm going to ask mum like, tomorrow. Let's hope she agrees. It's going to be tough, but I really want to do something special for God to make Him happy! After all, it's because of Him that I'm so fortunate to have all the things I need and more.

I sang for worship with Marianne yesterday! Gosh, the first time I've ever did anything on-stage for Church stuff. People like Duane and Kymberly (is her name spelt with an i or a y?) actually said I sang well :D Yay thank God!

The kids were great today at the reading session. Maybe it was because I was looking at things differently? Maybe it was because the boys didn't come. I know it's wrong to think that way but ohwell. They actually made me feel quite happy at the end when they said their goodbyes (: wow next three Sundays without reading session. Wonder where I'll be going...

There are three things I would like to prioritize in my life, especially this holidays:
1. My walk with God, TUMC (Taking Up My Cross)
2. Family, friends
3. Studies
Notice that friends, you guys are still higher on the list than studies HAHA.

I'll be going back to TUMC now people, please do enjoy your holidays for those still schooling. As for those who aren't schooling, well, enjoy the holidays anyway :D

------------------------------------------------------------

For Those- Rush of Fools
For those who are worn with nothing to bring but empty hands
For those who are weak, for those who can't find the strength to stand

Lord we know it's for those You've come
Lord we know it's for those You've given Your Son
Lord we know it's for those who can't come on their own
That You've come, You have come for those

For those who are poor
For those who are broken, those who mourn
For those bound by chains with no way to freedom but for grace
But for grace

If You are for us, who can be against us
Who can be against Your own
If You are with us who can separate us
Who can separate Your own

No comments:

Post a Comment