Monday, May 12, 2008

hmm.

My problems are really nothing. Coach is right. Whatever I do, whatever pressures I face, it can never be compared to the suffering that many others go through. Compared to these problems, my problems are peanuts. NOTHING. Damn. I thought I knew what Jesus' suffering meant. I thought I knew just roughly how painful it was to walk the road to Golgotha with the cross.

When I look at my life over the times when I was feeling more or less depressed, I can't help but feel so stupid. All these while the answer was staring me in the face but I was too myopic to see anything that truly mattered. I have to learn that sometimes, what matters is not what I can see or feel, but what I can't. This would be trust; this would be faith.

I've been hurting myself a lot. This thing, its been here since secondary school. I wish it won't stay. How I wish..

Thanks Em. Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment