Thursday, May 29, 2008

life as it is

Running further everyday... Ran to Serangoon Gardens yesterday through Lorong Chuan and back to Bishan! Ohwell, anyway I shall be taking a break from running this weekend to allow my legs some recovery time before running again next week because my legs are aching quite badly. Which just means that the leg muscles are growing YAY. Hahaha.

Went for consult this morning, I'm quite glad that I managed to learn some important things which I would never have covered if I had studied at home. Hmm. Saw some articles on time management and effective studying some time ago, and it mentioned that I have to reward myself every single time I achieve a target. Maybe I should start trying to reward myself, so I can keep working. Wonder what my rewards can be...

Synod Youth Games tomorrow!!! I think I should charge my camera like, today. It's going to be as fun as Synod Youth Camp I hope! Even though its only for a day, hey, I met some great friends just right before I left camp last year! Amazing how things usually work out from the most unlikely situation. So yeah praying for clear skies and cool winds tomorrow! Haha I don't mind some snow though xD

Oh anyway Cat High Alumni (lynx) is playing Storm on Sunday at 9am. B-E-A-UTIFUL. I'm really looking forward to a great match! I've only played against Storm once, and it was last year during the NUS open. Woohoo can't wait can't wait!

Update ends here I'm going to reward myself with some ice cream and hopefully some PS3 play! MUAHAHAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment