Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BT: Block Tests

BT: Bukit Timah, Blue tulips, Bouncy Takoyaki, Burger Time, Bloody Tests.

I am halfway through giving up studying for block tests, which explains the fact that I am now blogging despite having so little time to study.

Another one of those times where everything I do bears no fruit at all, and all things seem meaningless. So many times I have felt this way and I do hope that I find an eternal solution to this problem I have at hand.

Anyway I just want to give thanks for people like Rachall Zanna Tay (yes I can't stand not typing your full name its too cool), Yeeching, etc etc for being there. Just the simple act of being there to want to listen and help, you don't know how much it means to this dude here...

Actually. Some kind of inspiration grabbed me while I'm typing this. Ahh. I'm going to give up on giving up. I'm going to study now. Seeya.

DIE BLOCK TESTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment