Friday, March 21, 2008

GOLD

Okay SO. It's over after so many delays. Phew. The first gold I have tasted in 2 years since NUS open with Combined Schools. Well done HC dudes, please keep things going up, up and up. We knew we could do it, and we've done it. Great job.

I am batting 0.727 for the SRC tournament but gosh I struck out 3 times. I have to cut that number. Pitching-wise, other than OFS and ACS, I don't remember giving away any hits. Stupidly though, I gave an average of 1-2 walks a game. Not good. K-wise, I'm averaging about 4-5 a game, but that's not what matters. HC conceded 11 runs through 6 games when I pitched, all through errors. Another statistic we can work on.

Em buddy, I know you might be feeling pretty pissed that "chiobu"'s nagging you nonstop and getting on your nerves, but do understand that everyone has their reasons and their own worries to cope with, you and I too. It is only human to have flaws, right? Please pray, and I do hope God helps you to understand and see things better. You know I'm praying for you too :) Will see you soon okay?

For now, I gotta go study for physics. Urgh. Terrible, maybe I should just pon and make it a one-week holiday. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment