Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Lord is the Focus

Nothing is impossible with Lord God Almighty in the driver's seat. Nothing and nothing. I must live with the thought in my head. Whatever road the Lord drives me through, rocky or broken, I will eventually still end up wherever He intends me to go.

Crucified,
Laid behind a stone.
He lived to die,
Rejected and alone,
Like a rose,
Trampled on the ground.
You took the fall,
And you thought of me,
Above all.


How could I value He who took the fall for me lesser than earthly things? How could I forget?

Lord, help me live my life the way I should. Let me be content with whatever I have, and please do let me turn to you in every challenge I face in life. Take care of my family, my friends, my acquaintances, as you have taken care of them all this while. But yet not my will be done, but Yours Oh Lord, You who are Sovereign and Mighty. In the Lord's name I pray,

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment