Wednesday, April 11, 2007

>.<

I knew this was going to be the year. A 1-hitter against the Boston Red Sox for a 3-0 win.

Headache, nosebleed, fever, flu.
End up never go to school.

Pssshhhhhh. One of the rare instances of colloquial Singlish in my posts.

Learning is an ongoing process, which is very true. In our loss we see new hope for the future and opportunities for improvement. In loss we become better fighters for the future. Although yesterday was a defeat I could not swallow, given certain standards of the official. Many a strike was denied and strikeouts turned into walks. One hell of a hurdle to cross.

Nevertheless, the fight is not over. We are going to win the next three games and we'll see how things turn out.

I just realized all our important games are on away ground. Coincidence?

Doesn't matter. We are going to do it.

Parting from a friend makes me nervous.

Maybe I'm needy, neurotic, paranoid. Under the circumstances, of course, if I weren't needy, neurotic, and paranoid, I'd obviously be psychotic.

If we were always conscious of the fact that people precious to us are frighteningly moral, hanging not even by a thread but by a wisp of gossamer, perhaps we would be kinder to them and more grateful for the love and friendship they give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment