Wednesday, January 10, 2007

TURBO!!!!! *zooooom*

I simply cannot believe that orientation has only been seven full days. It has been rather unbelievable, really. These few days of orientation felt like AGES. Come to think of it, I've only know my CT for four days. We're bonding fine I guess.

We had war games, and in case you do not know, I am in Athena faculty and I am loving it. The war games were fun, of course, and winning was a great bonus for us! Me and Zhao Xuen were the defenders for the faculty, armed with two LG cardboards to block off attacks from opposing teams (mainly apollo). We jumped around hacking the incoming water bombs with the cardboard boxes at first, but the boxes soon gave way and we had to use our hands to block the attacks. I made one damn nice catch lol I caught the water bomb still intact, so I threw it into the battlefield hahaha. It felt great being the so-called "heroes of the day", but I doubt it would last. It was pretty much ephemeral, but it felt amazing all the same.

CT is sang another version of pengyou lol, turned out to be pretty crappy. Our flag ROCKED, but well, they had to choose the 6A "Genesis" flag because it looked like Genesis! Our flag lost, of course, but the Athena item was pretty cool! STALL NO.5 Xiao Mi Mi Econ Rice FTW! Our faculty dance was actually quite nice, but I have to agree that the Apollo dance owned. Our towels rocked though. Being 80% water resistant, it is the towel that I have been looking for all my life. What more, it looks so cool and it made us look like a... Forest?

"Campfire" was held in the hall with a plastic fire due to the weather, but it was great all the same! I went up to the second level of the hall to get a better view of the programme and to wave my Athena towel =D We still had the fireball at the end anyway and it totally owned! It was too bad I had no camera, but whatever. Some things are meant only for the eyes, eternalized in our memories, like the cave in Pahang during the Sec3 camp. I will never forget how it looked like! Before the fireball we actually had a song and dance session, and it was awesome. We had "trains", danced around as if there was no tomorrow, sang to our hearts' content and had a great load of fun!

After campfire we went to Christopher's house (one of the seniors from the senior class), and the sight of his garage nearly sent me reeling. Four cars. Another one parked outside. FIVE. He had a nice dog (smelt crappy though), a swimming pool, a drum set, a stereo system, WHATEVER. You name it, he's got it, or he'll go buy it. Ate pizza, chips, drank some awesome mango drink, played "truth or dare" with no dares, watched Gui Rong and Christopher get thrown into the pool and went home.

Woke up and found that I was alone at home. Wanted to go for training but couldn't leave until Mum came home, so I waited like an idiot for 2 hours and it started raining. Gosh.

For all the good things in life?

Think OG. We have an outing today! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment