Saturday, January 6, 2007

Hwa Chong!

I figured out that I should do an update of my blog, my first update of this new chapter in life.

JC life.

I have been posted to Hwa Chong Institution (if you still have no idea, which is most unlikely) through DSA, seeing that I only had 10 points for my preliminaries. I just feel really lucky to be in this awesome school. I have heard many disciminative remarks about Hwa Chong in my secondary school years, but boy am I glad that none of them are true. Hwa Chong is the place to be, I swear it really is.

I was down for OG41, where I met my first friends in JC. Seriously, the group has truly been a blessing. We have had no lack of humour, unimaginable magnitude of fun and unbeatable team spirit (even though we lost quite a few games). Too bad we did not get to play slippery slope, but it was alright. The hose had enough water for all of us.

These three days were actually exceedingly phenomenal in my life. I mean like, dance with a girl? Never in my life have I held a girl's hand, and now I was to dance with one and even do the sick forfeit (you-know-what push ups), it was a great leap forward (not the mao one) from secondary school. Well I think I used to have girl-phobia or something during secondary school, but I am going to face my fears (if I haven't already). This is a new chapter in life and I am going to make it a good one, have to make more friends!

Sadly the OG days (literally days) are over and we would all have to be split into our CT groups, well I guess nothing lasts forever. Edmund brought a good point across though; CTs would be more permanent, and that would be a good thing. Of course I'm not saying that we should just forget our OGs though. Keep the friendships, make it last, and I am sure that these two years would be one of the best ones of our lives.

Here begins a plethora of Hwa Chong ephemera.

No comments:

Post a Comment