Monday, September 4, 2006

Number One Hundred

Firstly, I have to apologize for having left the internet community for such an extended duration. Well, not as if anybody misses me, right? So that apology is rendered invalid, but sorry anyway.

Secondly, I have to say sorry to myself for being unable to restrain myself from using the computer. Having written too much in my diary, I - regretfully- had this urge to blog. So, here I am; fresh from breaking another promise I have made myself. I guess it would not hurt to blog a bit during the holidays, would it? After all, I've been working all day.

If you're wondering how my life has been going - if anyone ever does- here is a whole list of things I have been doing, complete with elaboration.

1. Yes you guessed it! Study! Chuckles. I have been studying almost all the time and almost everywhere? On the bus, at tuition, on the mrt, in McDonalds, at home, in the kitchen, in bed, whatever. I even dreamt about the O's. You name it, I've done it. Well, maybe except for the toilet. I have even studied overnight all the way till 4 am; which sadly led to much nagging by my mum. For my own good, I know. Sadly, I still have voluminous stacks of examination papers to complete. Sigh.

2. SING!! Yeah you heard it (more like read it) right! Singing! I love singing, even though people don't particularly love hearing me sing. Chuckles. Love songs mostly, because I love love songs- no pun intended- and I sing them love songs all the time. Well, not all the time, that's a hyperbole. Almost all the time. Whatever songs, from Don Moen to Jay Chou to Westlife, I sing! In fact, I would most probably be singing something right now as you read this. Oops. I just went off-tune. Laughs.

3. Basketball. Yeah, basketball. All thanks to KH I have been playing basketball regularly, and it actually is a lot of fun!

Hmmm.

Nothing is coming.

4. Being emo. EMO! rahr. Is it the stress or what? I've been unusually moody these few days. Well, actually I know the reason to my so-called emo-ness, but no one would understand; or care to understand anyway. Therefore I have decided to leave the reason out of this blog, or very soon this blog would be what it was before. Pure emo. Hah.

5. Thinking. Yes, thinking. You read it right. You know, sometimes we live empty lives. We live without thinking. We live without realizing how fortunate we are to be living in a community where people do care about us. Loneliness, many times have I fallen into its deathlike grip, but has anyone ever thought of the clutches love as something even remotely deathlike? Believe me, love hurts. Love hurts so much.

Love hurts, but love anyway.

Mother Theresa once said,
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

That, is what I plan to do. For true love is unconditional.

The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted. The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.

I myself have been a victim of this unloving world, and therefore I seek to change that. I aspire to change the world, and I am going to begin with everyone around me. No matter what the circumstance may be, I will try my very best to bring happiness to people around.

Let this be my offering to You, and my gift to everyone around.

Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. So share that smile with the people around! You never know how that small gesture would affect someone!

That's it for now. Ciao people.

Post No. 100 .. Let love's message spread..

No comments:

Post a Comment