Sunday, July 23, 2006

post no. 99

Hey people, this is number 99. One more to a hundred, but it will not be.

Well, at least until the 17th of November.

This is my last post before the 'O' levels. I am letting go of the computer, for it has taken too much of my time already. Its about time I got serious with myself for a while.

Good luck with everything and all the best.

P.S. Anything just msg me or call me. +6596123117, do not bother e-mailing unless you intend for me to read it only after the 'O' levels.

Bye.

Don't forget, put your heart into whatever you do.

Anyway, who wants to come for National Day dinner? On National Day itself. I assure you, it'll be the best place to watch the fireworks other than in the National Stadium itself. It's only a few streets away from the stadium. Best thing is, free food.

So msg asap me if you want to come. I'll arrange with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment