Tuesday, September 12, 2006

...

I thought I'd take this opportunity to sneak an update in, right in between my exams. Thank goodness I have no bio today.

Well, exams are here, and this particular exam represents my final shot at redeeming myself. I had two shots before this, but I guess I was too preoccupied with my little problems to be able to concentrate much on studies. Trust me though, this prelims will see a jump in grades; at least for me.

Math paper 1, Social Studies, English, Geography paper 2, Physics.

So far, nearly half the battle has been fought, and I am confident that at least for this half my marks have certainly improved from the previous preliminary examinations. We'll just have to wait until the results come out.





















For now, I am still pondering upon what has happened during the mission conference. I had heard God's calling, but what am I? I am merely a student who cannot escape from his responsibilities. How am I supposed to go to other lands to spread His word and show His love? At times like these I find myself bound by the chains thrusted upon me by this cruel society. God help me.

Show me the path.

When we are told to be the salt and the light of this world, have you ever noticed that salt and light are both silent in nature?

We have to show by example, by our actions. It is of much more significance than to preach His word that we live a live worthy to be called the "True Christian Life".

Brothers and Sisters, be encouraged today, that the Lord our God has given us this opportunity for us to show His love to others. May you all be strengthened and may you all also find comfort in loving others, for love is the greatest gift a human could give.

I am praying for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment