Friday, July 4, 2008

Failure.

So, even before getting even half of my results back, I am already feeling like a failure through and through.

I guess its another wake up call. Yeah, another. BT1 was bad enough, but I couldn't see an end to things then. God made me fail for a very good reason I guess.. There's no way I could have managed to ace my exams with that bit of serious work that I did. Everyone else worked hard through the holidays, and that is why I am the one with crap results.

My results at present just show that I have to work harder to achieve my target, and I'll be more than happy to do so. May God give me the strength to carry on and not falter..

Studying is just like running long-distance. The more you feel like stopping, the more you have to go on. All the way, all the way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment