Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MSN hiatus

Anything, message me or drop me a call sometime. +6596123117. These days you would probably have to give me a good reason to go online before I really would go online.

Another blog update session in school! Well I haven't been going online nowadays, and I'm not planning to do so anytime soon. Just so you guys know, I'm trying to take control of my life because with a computer, I'm the type that'll get stuck staring at the screen and doing nothing for hours on end waiting for someone to start a conversation with me. I probably would also end up surfing mlb.com for hours and hours, which is not very good for me and my studies. I have just bought my new set of TYS from the school bookshop, about time I got down to doing something about my studies. My preparations for the block test begins right now. No more lazing off, no more of those lectures in which I am not mentally present. School has to be productive for me, and my time spent at home would have to be spent wisely as well. Play must be reduced to the bare minimum (as softball is already taking a large chunk of my time) and hey, there's not much time to do anything else (especially when I'm in the habit of reading).

Everyone's probably tired of all my homiletic and apparently "philosophical" writings. Sadly, though, that is just about the only genre(s) that I am able to write more fluently, with the painful exception of the one-word topic. I love to read and write stories (if I have the time) and come to think of it, I haven't written a story in months. Someone suggest me a topic through the tagboard? It would be a nice change if I was able to write a story instead of all these draggy monologues. Someone said I could get all these posts I have and make a book out of it. Heck of a boring book it would be. Maybe not. Maybe I'll gain a bit of confidence when my GP essays reach 35/50 (never).

I found some strength lately, this drive that has been absent for ages past (which apparently is only 6 months) and I do feel much better now.

Write in again soon, break's only an hour long and I haven't had the chance to eat anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment