Friday, May 4, 2007

GWAH.

The short (thank goodness) spell of depression a few days ago has brought me to realize just how blissful a routinal life is. When life is nothing but repetition, you tend to forget all the bad things, living without any cares and woes. Then once in a while, something would break this routine and you would fall into a deep abyss, and you will have to spend some time pulling yourself out of it. It is inevitable that we face these things in life I guess. Life is not fair, so we just have to get used to it I guess?

It is a pain to lower my standards. Somehow the environment (everything that is not me, quote Einstein) is set in such a way that I perform to my very worst. Its about time I did something for myself to prove to some skeptics (idiots, every one of them) who think I'm some stupid moron who can't do anything to save my own life. You want to judge me? Go ahead. No one's stopping you. Before you do that, though, take a good look at yourself first. If you find me full of fault and wanting, feel free to help. If not, help yourself first.

Life's been quite empty for me nowadays and it seems like I lack so many things that so many people have, often in such abundance that its taken for granted. I, for one, now know not to take things for granted. Why can't I just be some guy born and raised in some remote countryside? At least my life would be fuller, focused more upon kinship and bonds instead of all these superficialities. Seriously, living with cows by my side would be so much better than living with certain people around (cows dont bullshit, they cowshit).

I'm just thankful for the encouragement I have received from some. At least some people bother to care for this raving lunatic here.

Headaches are for muggers, failures are for smartypants.

No comments:

Post a Comment