Sunday, May 20, 2007

IDEAS for blog

I know Sunday night is the worst time to update my blog, but updating is better than not updating at all because apparently readership has gone down by an average of 10 everyday. My writings have certainly been deteriorating with my very apparent lack of effort in posts and also the bromidic topics which I utilise recently. All my supposed "brilliance" has now been turned into homiletic nonsense which fails to gain the interest of any reader who happens to stumble upon my blog by chance (thank God for these people that I am still having a marginally active tagboard) and bothers to read a few words.

So PLEASE, reader (if there is one), give me some IDEAS. Story titles, tips, maybe even essay topics (which I will only write with personal discretion or when I feel obliged to [so when I owe you a favor maybe I could pay it back with a piece of writing?]). Story titles will be the most ideal. Give me the ideas through any means which will cause me no harm (e.g. tagboard or sms -.-, not a punch in the face if you want a story about a boxer, no pun intended).

Next update is due tomorrow morning. Fun eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment