Friday, February 22, 2008

Ten Reasons..

10 reasons why I cry myself to sleep
1. The fear of not being able to catch up with my studies
2. All I do seems meaningless
3. I think too much
4. Deep feeling of loneliness and melancholy
5. I feel unappreciated, as much as I hate to feel that way
6. I sin
7. I keep getting hurt over and over again for the same reason throughout the years
8. The fear of losing the people and the things I love most
9. Spiritual/emotional crisis
10. Love

10 reasons why I keep fighting
1. My family
2. My friends
3. My religion
4. To show others that I can do it
5. My future hangs on what I do now
6. I abominate the possibility of failing as a person
7. To know that I can do all things when faith is with me
8. The hope that tomorrow will be a better day
9. I know not what tomorrow will bring
10. Love

10 things I can't live long without
1. My family
2. My friends
3. My religion
4. My faith
5. Hope
6. Determination
7. A sense of belonging
8. Appreciation (sigh...)
9. Spongebob Squarepants (humour)
10. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment