Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jubilation in January

Another busy week has just gone by like a flash. What a month January was! People say time passes really quickly when you're enjoying yourself, and indeed January 2008 has been an unforgettable month. Hope the rest of the remaining 11 months of this year are just as enriching and unforgettable as this one!

I have seen so many firsts in January 2008 and I feel like a small child all over again, learning and experiencing new things almost everywhere I go. Special thanks to certain 6G people for making my life a more vibrant one. Although I probably have talked about it many times, I cannot ever thank you people enough for being there for me. I can always trust the Damian Gang to be there to wake me when I'm slacking off lessons or even to talk to when I am feeling down.

Of course, I have other very important people to thank for the love they have shared with me. Hope, firstly, for walking and talking with me with uncanny consistency every time I wished I had someone to share with. You've never failed to make me smile so far, so you'd better hang out with me more. Haha! Thanks for the understanding and the joy you've brought so far. Thanks also for the company and for the smiles, I wish I'd known you earlier, my friend! High Twenty! :D You're very, very special. I bet I just made you smile! Haha!

Secondly, the softball team, although they'd probably never read this. Everyone has worked hard, and I personally contend that improvement has a new definition: HC Softball. I, on the other hand, seem to be the one who is lacking in reliability. My apologies. Looking forward to a great season with you all though. Softball has never been more interesting with all that we have learned so far, and I only have one message for you guys. Relish every catch, every play, every out, every hit, every run, every inning, every game. Our efforts will not go to waste no matter how few games we play this year, because our names shall be preserved forever in the history of Hwa Chong. Be proud of yourselves people!

Third would be everyone else that I did not mention. Hehe. I am sorry I cannot list your names down because there are simply too many, but thanks too for playing a part in filling my January with jubilation.

I have a creative learning art project to complete now though, so I'll stop here. February started off really good! Thanks to softball yesterday and Hope today :) がんばって!

No comments:

Post a Comment