Tuesday, January 8, 2008

School!

I still don't have my camera and that means no photos. Whee. I have missed so many picture perfect scenes that my deviantART account would probably have lost 10 zomg 11092834138 review deviations. Doesn't matter now though, what's done is done. These picture perfect scenes would just have to stay in my head. Pity the world can't see them.

Let's talk about school now. Its the second week of school and boy am I feeling tired. Lessons have mercilessly jumpstarted the day we first stepped into school and the oncoming school year just feels so ominous now. What with me forgetting most of the J1 subjects' syllabi and having to learn new topics as I go along with school. Yeah, I have been training every day other than Sunday and I think that got me sick, but I'm feeling much better now.

Having trained everyday other than Sunday, of course I have seen the J1s frolic around no matter rain or shine (they would have gotten themselves soaked either way) and thoroughly enjoying themselves. (of course, certain individuals are far from happy with their OG assignment, but its the class that matters really) I now think that orientation was just a mask to give us a good impression of JC life. It was fun though.

I realise that school and all its hustle has changed me, once again, back into the person I once was. It is indeed a difficult task to allow space for God when you're constantly doing work and training till you're almost half dead. I end up turning my back on myself, and the disappointment is unbearable.

Meeting with the junior class tomorrow. I don't know what they're like and I sure as heck hope they're within my scope of "okay" definitions. I know I shouldn't judge people like that but hey, don't we all want to have fun junior classes?

Okay that should be it for now, except for one argument to end it all the right way.

I D O N ' T L O O K L I K E M Y B R O T H E R. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment