Friday, January 18, 2008

It makes sense now.

Everything is beginning to make sense now that the big picture is slowly revealing itself. Piece by piece the puzzle is arranging itself, and even from what I can see now, everything is worth all the trouble I have gone through. I see a clear path. I see the way lighted up by a beacon of certainty, and all I have to do is walk.

I passed my math lecture test! Oh man that's what I call a good start to the academic year, the assurance that some of the things that I have learnt last year are still inside my head. Phew. Press on everyone! 'A'levels is the target!

I have to lay down some guidelines in life for myself to follow, for there are too many instances of me directly defying my conscience and hurting my self-respect in the process. I am going to start anew and reconstruct the foundation that will hopefully take me through the rest of my life.

1. Do not ever care to any degree about what people think of you.

2. Take pride in every single piece of work you have touched.

3. Respect others, and how others treat you should not be a major concern.

4. Give way to others when you see fit.

5. Even if tomorrow all your friends and family left you to fend for yourself, or even if you're the last person left on earth, count your blessings.

6. Give thanks for the good and for the bad.

7. Learn from others because the you can never come up with the best answers all the time.

8. Shine the light, light the torch, spread the fire.

Let this be the start of a brand new Jo. Heh. Go learn the fac dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment