Thursday, January 24, 2008

post!

Okay I guess it's about time I got down to updating again, since it's my first weekday off from training.

Life in JC has become something slightly more enjoyable now that almost everything in school is peaceful other than some pretty annoying personalities. Professor Boh, Gay Hen and S^7 are pretty amusing during lessons, with special mention to Professor Boh who taught me special relativity in Din Tai Feng while sitting around. Gay Hen is nice in a laid back sort of way but well he's still nice in that sense. Who else would play hangman with me during chem lecture? The rest all counting the number of alrights... As for S^7, ohwell he doesn't need to do anything. It's pretty amusing just looking at his shamelessly sian face during lesson. LOL.

Softball has become a safe haven for me, one way or another. The "Chemistry" thing is getting on really well, while I have a new pitcher to back me up anytime. Softball always means a hiatus from the worries of my academic learning, which aids a lot in
my overall quality of life. SOL LOL you macroecons freaks!

I didn't mention it but my mortal (Dreamer on tagboard) found out my identity after the first letter, which was a real turn off. I am SO not going to find out who my angel is because I need a bit of anonymous concern in my life. Hahah.

I think I shall write a story soon. Maybe next post. It has really been a long while since I wrote something decent, so look forward to it! :) I have to take my leave now though. I need sleep! Badly. Rawr.

Thank God for weekends! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment