Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Unintentional hiatus, really.

If anyone of you actually noticed, I've been online only for like, once a week for ages now. I don't know what happened (maybe I found the multi-million dollar secret to ending computer addiction) but I just don't really use the computer nowadays. Sometimes I really feel like using the computer but I always end up not using it. Wonder why. Of course, with me not using the computer, blogging comes less and less (unless I'm in the school library, which is the case now) but I don't plan for my blog to die anytime soon. I will still post sometime or another (hoping for readers) just for the fun of it.

Alright. Life's been much less a chore than a pleasure lately, which actually is a huge improvement from recent times when I was in a fully pissed state. Lessons aren't really that bad now actually. Somehow I've managed to adjust to the style of education here, albeit a little too slowly.

Talked to Dad yesterday about his sermon and stuff like self-esteem and all that. Woke me up quite a bit, that. Realised how lucky I am to have a caring family which is proud of me and what I am. Pretty nice turn of mindset, really. Waking up feels different today than what it felt like yesterday, and it just gets better everyday.

Hoping that this mood would last me for a while, becaus eit sure feels good to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment