Wednesday, July 18, 2007

love today (wish i really could)

Not the end of the day yet but it was alright I guess. Thanks Galvin for the CDs, Monkey for the NICE keychain (although the zipper's kinda gay) and Henry for the wallet I have yet to receive. I have to give thanks for whatever I get because at least I got some stuff! Not everyone can get stuff on their birthdays lol. Thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday (especially those who bothered to stay up till midnight to do it) and thanks to my family (Dad wished me a great birthday, Mum cooked cool stuffs, Job actually wished me a happy birthday and my cousins did, too.)


19th July edit: I just ate my birthday cake today (delifrance fruit tart woots) and thanks Waritta for the Spongebob-from-Korea hahahah its cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment